Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inspiration

Everyonce in awhile I need inspiration from others. This video produced by CBS news, is one of those newstories that make me want to watch TV news. Featuring the Dervaes family and others in the front lawns to garden movement shows how easy it is to get rid of that lawn and put in gardens:

And for some inspiration from my garden:Spaghetti squash growing in my front yard!
Sammy's fave: catnip growing in a pot


And looky here! I can has artichoke? Yes you can!

Anyone else have some "garden inspirations"?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't WAIT to rip out our lawn, though we do use it for soccer. We have several areas of grass around here that could be removed. It's ridiculous that CA is in a drought, yet most have LAWNS, DUH!

Robj98168 said...

And Jenni if you noticed in the video, having a front garden doesn't have to look bad. It can be a nice addition to you neighborhood and a green oasis as well