Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"CUPPOW"


Ohhh Muggsly...  you are so jealous. Don't worry your still my number 1 go to mug. But sometimes you gotta add a new mug or in this case a Mason Jar. I recently bought and tried a "Cuppow" a new lid that turns an ordinary wide mouth Mason Jar into a clever commuter mug. BPA free and dishwasher safe, I am hoping for a good long life from Number 2.

DISCLAIMER:
I was not paid or reimburse in anyway for this product endorsement. Just like the product and thought I would share!

3 comments:

Kathe said...

How cute is that? I am off to go check it out!

Anonymous said...

$8.00 for that??? Wow... little too pricey for me. Thx for the heads-up, tho. Cool idea!

Robj98168 said...

Anonymous...That was my first thought as wellm but considering I spent over $20 for my wide bodied commuter mug back in the 90's to begin with, and I already have a plethora of mason jarsm seemed rather inexpensive to me as a new water bottle or commuter mug is at least $10. And as longer the Cuppow lasts, I will be money ahead!