Monday, January 24, 2011

What's your Design Style???


I spent my three day weekend painting my studio. Finished the primer coat at 3 am on Saturday. Then I took this quiz i found via "How About Orange" on Stylish Home.com, It's a visual quiz that most matches your answers to a bunch of pictures. Here were my results

Results: You most resemble a "Modern Eclectic".
Details...
A leaning toward the austere require neatness and order in your home. Home cooked meals from a kitchen full of country. Your personal retreat includes a bed and little clutter. Art that definitely does not match the sofa. Lake Cabin table for your salads and seafood. Your 3rd coffee and just beginning to be productive. Pre-war, upper east side attitude. At the end of the day… you don't take things too seriously..
Suspected "Modern Eclectic"
- Andy Warhol- Scarlett Johannson- Philip Seymour Hoffman


I never would have thought that I had a style related to Warhol, Johannson or Hoffman. Anyway the quiz is short (less than a minute) and something to do while waiting for paint to dry.
What's your Design Style???

No comments: