Well getting more use to the bike- got a new wider, gel filled seat for it. Neat thing about this seat is it has a built in L.E.D. flasher. saved the old seat in case anyone needs one. Still can't get Romeo excited about the trailer. but these things take some time
Sharon's Independence Days Challenge Year 3, week 31
1. Plant something: nada, however am planning fall garden
2. Harvest something: Kohl Rabi, Dill weed, bay leaves, carrots, lemon cucumbers
3. Preserve something: Pickled Kohl Rabi, pickled lemon cucumbers
4. Waste Not: Got a different seat for my bike - a little more plush for the tush. Saved the old one in case some one needs a seat.
5: Want not: Got a different seat for my bike - a little more plush for the tush.
6. Preparation and Storage: pricing storage sheds VS building one from scratch
7. Build Community Food Systems: nope
8. Eat the food (cook something new): Pickled Kohl Rabi- using Kohl Rabi, carrots, dill weed and bay leaves from my garden; reefer pickles out of lemon cucumbers and dill weed from the garden as well
Deep Fried Spaghetti
1 week ago