Monday, August 16, 2010

Three small changes




The "one small change" challenge has been over for some time now, but I am not ready to stop yet.
In addition to the squeegee in the bathroom change I have a couple of other changes in there as well.
After posting about the squeegee and realizing I was guilty of hypocrisy with my own love of Paper Towel for cleaning my hands, I went out
and bought some cotton terry cloth hand towels to do the same job. And one more bathroom change:
I now keep an old Rubbermaid container in there to fill with hot water when shaving- the advantages to this = less water used to shave, and the gray water is used to water plants. Plus not so much whiskers mess in the sink

2 comments:

Laura Kaeding said...

Small changes can change the world. I like your handtowels, took me forever to get my fiancee using wash cloths to clean up messes instead of paper towel. :)

mudnessa said...

I have recently started collecting warm up water from my bathroom sink with an old tupperware container. I have been collecting my shower warm up for quite a while and just recently realized I could do the same with the sink.