Tuesday, March 25, 2008

R.I.P. TUFFY

Well today was the day. I had to put Tuffy down. He was a trooper as always. The Vet let me stay with Tuff while they gave him a sedative and then the final shot. I was amazed how fast it was and how fast tuffy went. The vet told me he was afraid of that tuffy would start failing fast and was glad I made the decision to euthanize. While I appreciate the nice comments I can't help but feel a bit crappy- tuffy lived his whole life loving everybody and being the best lap sitter-purring machine there was. I got tuffy for an elderly woman who lived behind my mom. When Mrs. Ellis passed on my mom took tuffy in. Then When OG ,my first kitty, died suddenly from Uremia I took Tuffy. HE lived many years playing with Sammy, and he was so polite to Binky and Spike. It was a precious moment to be with him in the end.

No comments: