Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Window boxes

Well I finally got something I have wanted to do for a long time done... Put in a Shower? No. Clean the Garage? Nope. Win the lottery? Sadly no.... But I did manage to make a window box for the Picture window. Not hard to make to make, there are actually two window boxes, each is simply 3- 1" X 6" X 6' cedar fence boards with a 6" piece cut off each and re-used to make the ends, and I re-use pots to keep the wood clean. Besides flowers, there are herbs and window box romas and tumbler tomatoes planted in it
I only party down with the best at:




Hump Day link





3 comments:

mudnessa said...

So nice and so simple.

memakingdo said...

These are great! Thanks for linking up to memakingdo, I featured these!

Unknown said...

I love window boxes! Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!