Thursday, August 7, 2008

Whole Foods Dreams


I have never in my life been to a Whole Foods store. Now you all can close your mouths, there is a good reason why. They’re not in my area. Nobody knows why Trader Joe’s opened a store in Burien. Burien has a bad reputation, at least for grocery stores. And TJ’s is doing just fine in Burien. So all you West Seattlites- quit coming to my store and bothering them about moving it to West Seattle- you already have a PCC. Anyway, I have been watching “Emeril Green” (Emeril Legasse- that icon for green living!) and have become infatuated with Whole Food Stores (Old Emeril films the show inside a Whole Foods store). So with Saturday looming around,and actually having a day off, I will get on the 150 bus for the Westlake center and Whole foods.
They actually are suppose to carry many items I have been looking for. So we shall see if I have any green eco-friendly epiphanies to blog about after Saturday.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I LOVE Whole Foods. Alas, though, I now live in the Uber-Boonies, and the nearest one is something like 60 miles away (and not on my way to anywhere else I go). *cry*