Thursday, July 25, 2013

B-Town Dog Silent Auction

You may have noticed I have been absent for the past week or so... Why? I am getting ready for my little dog Owners Group, B-Town DOG's first money making event - the B-town DOG Silent Auction. B-Town DOG is a group of dog owners and dog lovers whom are tasked with raising funds for our city's first ever off-leash dog park. And of course I, with my colleagues Kellie and Lauren, am in the middle of things. We are holding an silent auction at the local favorite coffee spot, Burien Press, one week from today, August 1st, 6-9 pm. (The Auction itself will run from 7- 8:30 pm). We have many great items donated by both Businesses and individuals, seen here. Everything from Belly Dance peformance to handmade quilts to A truck wheel hibachi! So if you are around the Burien area, stop by and bid... Do it for the dogs!

No comments: