Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Forgot my Bloggiversary

My first blog post. I started the blog in the middle of a remodel!

Well it all started on tripod on January 16, 2008. The forerunner to Rob's World, Rob's Blog. Not many posts at tripod, (nor readers for that matter). Might have been the content or the writer. Things improved significantly when I moved to Blogger on February 10, 2008. 1446 posts later, I have learned to pretty much keep my politics aside (except when something bugs me so much I vent or I will explode).

On May 8, 2008 I experimented with Rob's DIY Blog, which I quit in January of 2010, as I found the work of two blogs to be overwhelming (which is BS for I got lazy). Funny thing is, I was just looking at the site stats for DIY and it still gets a fairly healthy amount of readers for a dead blog. So maybe it will make a come back in the not to distant future. Anyway 7 years of sharing and talking about me, the dogs, DIY, crafts, etc, and  I still enjoy it. So this bloggiversary, no big giveaways, no personal meme's, Just an honest and heart felt Thank You to all who come here to read this drivel.

2 comments:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

Congrats Rob! I like your drivel :)

Kathe said...

Drivel? Heck no! I even like it when you show your political side ;-)