Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DIY SOLAR TIKI TORCHES!


Well, let's see, for a party post this week I made some more Solar Tiki Torches... I made some last year, and made some more this year! Very easy to make, about 1/10th the cost of factory made ones. I got some Tiki Torches and some solar lights at Dollar Tree, take the cap off with the wick, with a plier make the hole big enough to fit the solar lamp base minus the post you stick in the ground, and VOILA you have a solar tiki Torch for $2!

you may have to bend the hole to make the lamp fit



I only party down with the best at:


Hump Day link








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I may try it myself!

Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

Giovanni Carlo said...

I need solar power to power my air pump for my fish tanks filtration sytem during power outage.