Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Seahawk Duct Tape Bow!!!

I needed a bow for one of the baskets for our upcoming Silent Auction, one that themed the basket to the contents, but couldn't find what I wanted. So I turned to my collection of Duct Tape- picked out the Seahawks tape and put it together like so...

Cut or tear an 8" strip. Place it face down. Take a plain piece of Duct Tape match it up to your nice piece of tape and place sticky side down to your nice tape, making a two sided duct tape strip. Make 2 or 3 more strips. THen make two strips at about 7" long. Place them together in an X formation and attache them to the first. Then take a Piece about 4" long and make a loop for the center. Attach it to the center of the bow. You can use these directions from Jenny at How about Orange.com for more detailed instructions. I found using duct tape requires fewer loops.

No comments: