Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blue Dogs- A collaboration!

My friend, Maureen, who is the Guru of the local walking set, put a post on the WABI site (Walking and Biking) and posted this cool graphic she edited of Romeo and Buddy.

The original B&W picture
I fiddled with it on the computer, making a faux border and after much trimming, cussing, cutting, cussing (note: I said cussing twice- there was that much cussing) I framed it in a Ikea Ribba frame I just happened to have around the house. Here is the final product:

The Graphic is from a favorite photo I took of the dogs at Burien Town Square Park. Turning it into a blue "Warhol-esque" picture was entirely Maureen, I don't know what editing program she used. I am taking partial credit for the original picture and the frame job. Because that is how I roll.

No comments: