Thursday, December 22, 2011

Goodbye Old Paint... Hello New Sweetness

Hello Einstein!
Well I finally bought a new ride.. say hello to Einstein, my new Scion IQ. It was sad to say good bye to Ichiro, my old Suzuki... it had served me well for 16 years- I hope his new owner will appreciate it as much as I did. NOTE: I still haven't realized my dream of owning and driving an electric car, but until the car companies make it easier to buy them (Without involving the useless GEEK squad) I am guessing that there is no market for me in them.
Good bye Ichiro!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the name Einstein fits that car perfectly. The Scion IQ is a smart car. It has very precise steering, simple suspension, and easy handling. Parking it is so easy, particularly in small spaces. It offers fun driving experience. Smart pick! ->Arlyne Nelms